- Ultra-thin Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish with Level One Aging
- Traditional 000 Body Size
- Top material: Torrefied Adirondack spruce
- Back & Sides: Honduran Mahogany
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany two-way truss rod
- True Dovetail neck joint
- Hand-carved torrefied braces
- Hot hide glue used throughout
- Fretboard and bridge material: Gabon Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck width at nut: Vintage spec, 1-3/4”
- Neck width at body joint/bridge spacing: Vintage spec 2-5/16”
- Binding material: Black plastic
- Bridge pins: Ebony Un-slotted
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Harptone Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
Also available in Shade Top (vintage sunburst), in Brazilain Roseood or Granadillo,and also in left handed versions as well as in Level 2 and Level 3 distressing (see explanation, below).
LEVEL ONE, “New Old Stock.” – Equivalent to a collectors' grade EX+ or Mint condition. Inspired by a vintage guitar that spent most of it's life in a case under the bed. Ultra thin, aged and checked nitrocellulose with no added play wear and minimal handling marks.
LEVEL TWO, “Well Loved, Well Played.” – Inspired by vintage guitars that were lovingly cared for and played for much of their life. Same thin, aged, and checked lacquer as the level one, with the addition of authentically created play wear around the soundhole, some incidental handling marks, light wear at the elbow area, and light back wear.
LEVEL THREE, “The Road Warrior.” – An homage to the true “Road Warrior” guitars we all know and love, with an artful amount of heavy play wear. Akin to a guitar that has spent 60 years on tour, the phenomenal response and tactile feedback of certain vintage guitars they have studied inspired this level of distressing.
Please inquire – we're happy to help you get the Pre-War Guitar you want.