L.R. Baggs Para Acoustic D.I.
Due to its studio quality performance, powerful tone shaping EQ, and rock-solid reliability, the Para D.I. has become an indispensable stage tool for countless musicians around the world. This roadworthy box enhances any acoustic pickup for a fuller, more complex sound. More details...
Availability: In stock,
top of page...
- 5-band EQ with tunable midrange and notch
- Variable gain control for passive or active pickups
- Phase inversion and low cut filter
- Soft start circuitry
- High-quality DI output for a pristine signal to the board
|New or Used||New|
|Manufacturer's warranty||ONE YEAR|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Lends depth and clarity to your sound
- Originally I bought this preamp simply to boost the signal from a passive soundhole pickup in the Bristol 000 guitar sold by Elderly. It boosts the signal, all right, but it also gives amazing depth and clarity to the guitar's sound. A laminated body guitar is never going to sound as sweet as a solid-body instrument, but this device almost makes you forget the difference. The graphics are quaint by comparison with l.r. baggs' newest preamp models, and I'm still trying to learn the fine adjustments on the notch and midrange dials. But with patience and experimentation, guided by the instruction manual, you will likely get the sound you are looking for from your acoustic instrument.