Marla Fibish & Jimmy Crowley
The Morning Star: Irish Music On Double Strung Instruments
Traditional Irish tunes by San Francisco native Marla Fibish on mandola and mandolin, and Jimmy Crowley on mandolin, bouzouki, mandocello, and dordan bass bouzouki. Includes versions of Michael Coleman's "Comb Your Hair and Curl It", the O'Carolan air "Eleanor Plunkett", Paddy Cronin's "The Gneeveguilla", an original piece "The Adelphian Waltz, more.
Availability: Out of stock sku: MFM-CD001
top of page...
- The Humours of Bandon / A Fig for a Kiss / The Dusty Miller (set dance, slip jigs)
- The Morning Star / Trip to Cullenstown / Good Morning to Your Nightcap (reels)
- Eleanor Plunkett (air)
- Farewell to Whisky / Jenny Lind / Parnell's March (polkas, slide)
- Jenny and the Weaver (slow reel)
- The Rocky Road to Dublin / Comb Your Hair and Curl It / The New Mown Meadow (hop jigs, reel)
- Sliabh Geal gCua na Feile (slow air)
- The Adelphian Waltz / The Gneeveguilla (waltz, reel)
- The Saucy Polka / Nelly (polkas)
- The Dunedin Jig / Honeymoon Island (jigs)
|New or Used||New|