Berklee Blues Guitar Songbook
by Michael Williams
Book/CD pack. Ten classic blues guitar solos, including four complete instrumentals, with rhythm parts, turnarounds, and fills. Learn how the world's greatest blues guitarists created their unique solos and rhythm parts. Analyzes the individualistic playing of each guitarist and teaches the correct phrasing, fingerings, and tricks to reveal the nuances that give each solo personal character and sound. "There are years' worth of valuable tips and techniques here that could take you twenty years to learn on your own." - Duke Rollard. CD includes demos and play-alongs. "Okie Dokie Stomp," "Frosty," "The Woman I Love," "San Ho Zay," "Worried Life Blues," "Wait on Time," "Papa Ain't Salty," more. Note/tab. 103 pp.
Availability: Out of stock sku: 49-449593
top of page...
- Frosty (Albert Collins)
- I Need You So Bad (Magic Sam)
- The Last Time (I Get Burned Like This) (Robert Cray)
- Okie Dokie Stomp (Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown)
- Papa Ain't Salty (T-Bone Walker)
- The Sad Nite Owl (Freddy King)
- San-Ho-Zay (Freddy King)
- Wait On Time (Jimmie Vaughan)
- The Woman I Love (B.B. King)
- Worried Life Blues (Robert Lockwood Jr.)
|New or Used||New|