Search Tips and Options
- If your search returns a high number of results, be sure to use the "browse" links at the right
of the search results. These links break down the results by category, which makes it easier to
jump to the results you want.
- To find items matching a word or all of several words, just type them into the search box.
- Johnny Cash
- To match an exact phrase, enclose the phrase in double-quotes like this:
- "Johnny Cash"
- To search for either one term or an other, use the word or between them in the search form like this:
- Johnny or Cash
- To prevent returning unwanted items, you can remove items from the results by using the minus sign before
the word you wish to exclude. For instance, to find cash but not Johnny Cash, type
- Cash -Johnny
cash not Johnny
Alternative search engine
You may also try the search engine below, which is the orginal Elderly.com search engine.
Most of the features described above on this page do not apply to this form. Unlike the
regular search, this one will find "parts" of words (substrings) as well as whole words.
For example, in the advanced search, the term "Cash" will also match "Cashdollar"
in addition to the word "Cash".